Our highly skilled and compassionate nurses work together with the patient, family, and physician to develop an individualized plan of care to meet each patient’s unique needs. By providing clinical care, patient and family education, and support; our nurses coordinate a home care program to help patients and families become independent in managing their care safely at home.
Nursing care includes:
- Assessing vital signs including blood pressure, heart rate, respiration
- Assess medications and side effects ensuring appropriate medication management
- Control the impact of acute and chronic illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory illnesses as well as help reduce the complications caused by wounds and ostomies
- Teach self-care techniques for all medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, stroke, heart and respiratory conditions, wounds, ostomies, catheters
- Provide education on nutrition and dietary restrictions related to patient’s medical condition
- Coordinate care with all members of the patient’s healthcare team and arrange for additional services if needed